Some people love to get away to somewhere warm and tropical at this time of the year, but many Utahns know how great winter can be in our state. Those are the folks who choose to stay closer to home for their vacation and take in all that Utah has to offer.
Top 5 Winter Staycation Activities
Take a look at some of the staycation ideas we at Lofty Peaks Adventures LLC
have put together to help you make the most of your holiday time.
- Hit the slopes for a day (or more) of skiing, snowboarding, or even snow tubing. You don’t have to be an expert to enjoy the views and have some fun. At Snowbird Ski Resort, you can even do a ski and snowmobile tour package that will take your breath away.
- Plan a spa day. A day at the spa on your own, with the girls, or for special time as a couple is a perfect way to rejuvenate while on holidays. If you haven’t yet been, we recommend going for a soak in the mineral waters at The Crater in Midway.
- Go on a sleigh ride. This is a lovely way to spend some quality family time. Pack a thermos of hot chocolate or soup, and make a day of it.
- Head out on a tour of local museums. Art and science museums throughout Utah speak to a wide range of interests for both kids and adults. Check out your local event pages to see what’s on.
- There is no better way to experience winter in the mountains than aboard one of Lofty Peaks’ powerful and well-maintained snowmobiles. Whether you head out on the groomed trails with a group of friends on our snowmobile rentals or you decide to take part in one of our amazing snowmobile tours, you’ll love your mountain adventures.
Come discover for yourself why Lofty Peaks has been the first choice in snowmobile rentals and tours for visitors and locals alike for nearly three decades. Contact us
at (888) 472-7669
to request a reservation
at any of our three convenient locations, and start making amazing memories in the snow!
Holiday Gift Idea
Ho! Ho! Ho! Did you know that Lofty Peaks gift cards
can be purchased online? They make the perfect gift for the snowmobile enthusiast on any list.