Even those of us who are organized and have the best of intentions when it comes to getting our Christmas gift shopping done early can run into delays. Plus, there is always that one person that is hard to buy for.
The elves at Lofty Peaks Adventures LLC have put together a list of our favorite gift ideas for the snowmobile enthusiast on your list this holiday season, and the best part is that snowmobile gear is readily available at this time of year.
- Protect their noggin with a new helmet. Even if they don’t own their own snowmobile, it’s nice to have your own helmet when you hit the trail on a rental.
- Help keep them warm and toasty in cold weather-rated snowmobile mitts and a balaclava, or any other outerwear they need.
- On the topic of keeping warm, did you know you can even get battery-operated heated insoles for boots? Who doesn’t want toasty toes when they’re out snowmobiling?
- Help them catch their adventures on video with an action camera such as a GoPro or Sony Action Cam. Make sure you choose one with a waterproof case to keep the snow out.
- If the avid sledder that we’re talking about happens to be your spouse, make a homemade coupon offering them a day or weekend “off” from their regular responsibilities so they can get out riding.
- Better yet, book a guided backcountry trip with Lofty Peaks that you both can enjoy at our Midway/Park City, Utah location or reserve a sled and ski package over at Snowbird. Now there’s a stocking stuffer that will go down in the family archives!
At Lofty Peaks, we aim to make every snowmobile enthusiast’s outdoor wishes come true by offering a wide array of options from simple snowmobile rentals to fully guided tours and more. Contact us today at (435) 654-5810 or request a reservation online and make the rider in your family smile from ear to ear on Christmas morning.