Spring is in full swing in Utah, and with it comes some of the best ATV conditions of the year. At Lofty Peaks Adventures LLC
, our ATV season runs from late spring until late fall, with each season offering its own highlights. Here are some of the reasons why we love hitting the trails in the spring:
- The novelty of a new season. While we thoroughly enjoy the snow and snowmobiling, there is something exciting about a new season and switching machines.
- There is usually more mud to play in on the mountain trails in the spring.
- It’s not too hot out.
- The bug count is reasonable.
- The trails are quieter than during summer vacation months.
Top Spring Rides
Utah is not without its fair share of great ATV trails. You could spend a lifetime riding here and still miss some of the great offroad trails in the state.
- “Park & Ride” at Lofty Peaks’ Midway location. Rent an ATV, and head straight out on the trail to take in the breathtaking sights of Wasatch Mountain State Park. You can either head out and explore the maintained trails on your own or join one of our ATV tours and take advantage of our knowledgeable guides.
- Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park is located in southwestern Utah, approximately 310 miles south of Salt Lake City and offers some of the most spectacular dune riding you will ever experience. Pick up a multi-day ATV rental at either our Midway or Park City location, and hit the road for a great adventure. Camping is available in the Park, and reservations are recommended.
No matter the destination, Lofty Peaks will help you hit the trails to enjoy Utah’s unique terrain. To learn more about us and our ATV tours and rentals, please contact us
at (888) 472-7669
, or make a reservation online
. Come join us as we welcome a new ATV season!