Vacationing with young children has its challenges, but generally speaking, you can pack them up and take them anywhere that’s family-friendly. Traveling with opinionated teenagers poses a whole other set of challenges. Namely, choosing where to go and finding activities that will be interesting for teens and parents alike. A day or weekend getaway on ATV rentals in Utah may be just what you all need!
In a recent survey conducted by StageofLife.com, an online blogging community for teens and college students, 88% of teens reported feeling that their generation is disconnected from nature and 30% say they spend fewer than three hours per week outdoors during the school year. Those statistics in and of themselves are a good indication that it’s time for families to take back their weekends and reconnect with nature. Together.
Here are some of our top reasons for choosing four wheeler rentals and excursions from Lofty Peaks Adventures LLC for your next family weekend getaway:
- Discover Utah in a way unlike any other.
- Form new bonds by creating common interests with your kids.
- Leave the electronics at home and connect with nature and your teenager.
- Choose guided ATV tours along with your rental and let someone else take the helm.
- Create lasting memories with your family.
- Get up close and personal with Utah’s breathtaking geology, flora and fauna.
- Move up on the cool parent list for thinking of this adventure in the first place.
At Lofty Peaks, we make it easy for families to hit the trails together all year round! Whether you’re catching Utah’s fall colors on a RZR or ATV rental or experiencing The Greatest Snow on Earth® by snowmobile, we have everything you need for a smooth and easy getaway. Request a reservation online or contact us at (435) 654-7455 to find out how you can bundle some of our rentals with local attractions.